Drug Discount Cards
Caring for the Growing needs of Our Community.
CONVENIENCE OF ORDERING FROM MOBILE
Order on the go using our Application
UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION TO ORDER
If you have a prescription, you can upload it to place your first order.
BEST IN CLASS EXPERIENCE
Medicines dispenced in Qualified Pharmacists
DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION
Get a Discount on your first purchase!
Get your free consult now!
From Our Blog
Before the invention of synthetically made drugs, medicinal plants were the only forms of healing and treatment for the ill and injured. Till date, Ayurveda is still an effective form of treatment which uses medicinal plants as the means of treatment. There hundreds of medicinal plants that can be found all around the world. Seven most popular of them are listed below-
- Ginger– Apart from the rich taste it serves when paired with garlic in your food, ginger has several health benefits too. It is best known for its anti-bacterial and anti-nausea, but its lesser-known benefits are that it also has anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-parasitic properties. Ginger is highly used in Indian household for the treatment of cold and cough. It is usually boiled with tea or water and is consumed, relieving the throat and nose of the cold. Along with these, ginger is also used as pain-reliever, shows cancer-fighting signs, and is good for the liver.
- Peppermint– Peppermint has properties which benefit the respiratory system such as treatment for cold, cough and acts as prevention factor for other serious respiratory problems, along with freshening of your breath. Apart from this, peppermint also helps free the muscles of intestines and help pass gas freely, preventing acidity and abdominal pain.
- Chamomile– Chamomile is taken in the form of tea, popularly. It helps relieve upset stomach and also helps get a good night’s sleep. Its lesser known benefits are it also can treat swelling on the skin, anti-bacterial, anti-spasmodic, muscle relaxant and has sedative properties.
- Dandelion– Traditionally used as liver tonic, the flower plant is useful for detoxication, and can be used to treat liver and kidney disorders. It also has the power to reduce the side-effects of synthetic pharmaceutical drugs and can treat infections, gall bladder disorders.
- Marijuana– A highly controversial plant, also abused as a drug, marijuana has surprisingly a lot of health benefits. The two components THC and CBD help resolve mental illness such as schizophrenia, fits, insomnia. It is also proven that it can be used as prevention for cancer.
- Neem– Native to the Indian sub-continent, the neem tree and products made from it have several health benefits. It has the potential of being anti-bacterial, treats skin problems like dandruff and acne, improves gastric health, prevents chronic diseases, and detoxifies the body. It also inhibits fungal infection and can be used to treat malaria and chicken pox owing to its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Tulsi– Also called as the holy basil, the tulsi plant helps treat anti-bacterial diseases, acne, and unbalanced blood sugar and is believed to be a natural remedy for anxiety. It also balances hormones and helps in the reduction of stress. The tulsi plant has anti-cancerous properties and can help prevent it.
The onset of the e-commerce website business has changed the face of the retail industry in a massive scale. Consumers prefer buying products at the comfort of their home, rather than putting in the hard and extra work of going all the way to a store and buying the required. Online shopping was first introduced in the early 2000s and has seen a massive increase in the last few years. Online shopping provides the consumers with lesser price and a definite availability of the product. The shopping of medicines through e-commerce websites has gained a lot of popularity in the past few years and it can be tricky to figure whom to trust and whom to not trust. So, here are a few quick tips to remember before buying medicines online.
- Ensure the website is legit- Medicines are important items and one has to be sure that they are buying the right products and not the wrong ones or knock-offs of the original products. Reading the comments sections of websites can to an extent give a surety if the medicine’s legitimate or not.
- Check the legal aspects- Dealing of pharmaceutical medicines for addiction and exploitation purposes has become a huge mafia and is considered as an illegal offence and can result in serious charges or even jail time. Before buying the medicines, make sure you have a valid prescription in hand.
- Check the composition of the medicines- Before buying the medicines, check if the required substances are in the medicines. If the composition is a little even by one component, the effect might be completely different and some time can even result in pain and inflammation.
- Secure your personal information- Do not give away private information such as credit card numbers, addresses, and other payment information. Some fraud websites might use this information for exploitation and fraud purposes.
- The requirement of prescription- When buying medicines online, make sure that the website requires a copy of the prescription and there is an online pharmacist available to guide you through your process of buying the necessary items.
- Untrustworthy online doctors- It is highly advised to not trust doctors online, who provide online prescriptions for buying medicines. These online prescriptions from random online doctors are not usually considered valid in drug stores, especially for dangerous medicines which can be addictive and abused.
- Online extensions of pharmacies- Big pharmacies these days have given into e-commerce and are setting up online extensions of their stores. When purchasing from these online stores, make sure it is the original store’s site and not a duplicate of the store. A list of these pharmacies that have been set up online can be found on the official website of governments on pharmaceuticals and drugs.
Our working hours
4577 Fulton Street
Wheeling, WV 26003